The Native Eagle Symbol is known as “The master of skies” and is a symbol of great significance. He is believed to be the creature with the closest relationship with the creator. Its abilities show great courage, strength and vision, skills that are important to First Nation culture. The Eagle is a reminder of a person's connection to the Creator and is respected during sacred ceremonies.
- Dimensions are: 13" wide by 13" long.
- Background color is white
- Lettering is black
- Design is silk screened onto painted MDF
- Framed with stained pine wood
- Multiple frame colors available. Select from options above.
- Keyhole hanger is set into the back for flush and easy hanging