Legends surrounding the dream keeper and dreamcatchers exist in nearly all tribes. Many believe that dreamcatchers originated with the Ojibwe (known then as the Chippewa) however it's not quite clear, mostly due to the loss of much Native American history during European contact, colonization, and forced relocations. This specific story found on this sign originates from the Whispering Pines Clinton reserve near Kamloops, British Columbia Canada. One of their owners, Lori LeBourdais is from this reserve which is why they choose to honour this story passed down to her from her Mother.
- Dimensions are: 12" wide by 24" tall.
- Background color is white
- Lettering is black
- Design is silk screened onto painted MDF
- Framed with stained pine wood
- Multiple frame colors available. Select from options above.
- Keyhole hanger is set into the back for flush and easy hanging