Dream Catcher : One of the most beautiful stories in American Indian Mythology. It is said that both good dreams and bad dreams circulate in the night air. The loop, its centre woven in a web-like pattern, allows the good dreams to pass through the web into the sleeper, but makes bad dreams become entangled in the web, where they perish at the first light of dawn.
1.5" Dream Catcher necklace detailed with glass beads and feather metal charms and a semi-precious stone in the centre of the web.
- Dimensions : Length 10cm, Diameter 4cm
- Neck strap length approximately 72cm
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Proudly produced by Monague Native Crafts, 100% native owned company
- Each dreamcatcher may vary slightly in feather type, stone and bead decoration
- Colour choices : Pink, Turquoise, Royal Blue, Tan